Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Neon Orange *retinas = burned*

Hey! So here is my first real post :D. I will show you the neon orange nails I -literally- just did. I will let you know what colours I used & where I got them from.

*Note* pictures are clickable and will open to a larger size*

So here is the final result:


This took 3 coats of China Glaze "Orange Knockout (Neon)"
*note* the orange is NEON! DO NOT let these pics fool you (I have proof!)


Here are the nail polishes I used:

1. Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint "Bikini Green"
2. Magic Gold Nail Paint "#2 Black"
3. SoEasy Stripe Rite "Blue Metallic"
4. SoEasy Stripe Rite "Hot Purple"
5. SoEasy Stripe Rite (The colour name is unknown but it's a metallic turquoise)
6. Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint "White"
7. Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint "Neon Yellow"
8. China Glaze "Orange Knockout (Neon)"

Proof that these colours are neon!
I have a UV blue light nail dryer and this is what happened when I put my nails under it. Please excuse the blurry pictures, these were taken on my Blackberry because my camera couldn't capture it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment