Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Fruits!

I'm back! Sorry for the long break between (I was having creativity blocks). I have my new design. Finished these about a 1/2 hour ago. BTW Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!

So here is the finished product:



Now here is how I got there:


Firstly, I painted 3 coats of China Glaze's "Pink Voltage (Neon)". This is a very sheer colour, but the blue-ish purple undertones make it worth it. *If you prefer non sheer colour or something without the undertone use China Glaze's "Shocking Pink (Neon)"*

Left hand:


Right hand:


The colours I used:

1. SoEasy Stripe Rite - "Aqua Metallic"
2. Magic Gold Nail Paint - "#3 Gold"
3. Magic Gold Nail Paint - "#10 Green"
4. Magic Gold Nail Paint - "#23 Gold Glitter"
5. Magic Gold Nail Paint - "#2 Black"
6. Magic Gold Nail Paint - "#1 White"
7. SoEasy Stripe Rite - "Blue Metallic"
8. SoEasy Stripe Rite - "Purple Metallic"
9. Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint - "Bikini Green"
10. Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint - "Black"
11. Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint - "Bikini Coral"
12. Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint - "Soft Pink"
13. Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint - "Soft Purple"
14. Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint - "White"
15. Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint - "Soft Blue"
16. Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint - "Neon Yellow"
17. China Glaze - "Pink Voltage (Neon)"

From there, I added on fruit nail decals.


And voila! I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment